HOUSEHOLD AND OUTDOOR MAINTENANCE FOR SENIORS
Senior Community Services. Minnesota, USA.
“Anyone aged 60 and older residing in the HOME service area may apply. We offer affordable services with rates based on the participant’s monthly income and ability to pay.”
“Groups tackle outdoor chores like raking, yard clean-up, tending to gardens, window washing, and exterior painting projects.”
Volunteers work individually or in groups to help seniors with home maintenance and chores.
Affordable or subsidized yard work clean up and minor home repair help for seniors may include:
- Yard services - weeding, yard clean-up, and raking leaves, snow shoveling/snow removal
- Small paint jobs
- Fixing or replacing faucets, toilets, and garbage disposals
- Fixing or replacing outlets, light switches, fixtures & ceiling fans
- Checking or replacing smoke alarms/batteries and light bulbs
- Minor carpentry projects
- Door or window repairs
- Sweeping/mopping floors
- Cleaning bathrooms/kitchens
- Helping with laundry
Senior Community Services also provides seniors with technology support services, internet connectivity, and access.
General Senior Safety
Home Repair Assistance
WATCH VIDEO ON HOUSEHOLD AND OUTDOOR MAINTENANCE FOR SENIORS