“COMMUNITY EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP” PROGRAM
North Dakota Mayo Clinic. Alzheimer's Disease Research Center.
The "Community Education Partnership" Program covers the following Alzheimer's and dementia training and awareness topics:
* The Basics of Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementia
* Warning Signs of Alzheimer's Disease
* Stages of the Disease
* Coping Strategies for Families & Caregivers of Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementia
* Information on the Progress of Alzheimer's and Related Dementia Research
* Where to turn for assistance for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementia
* Understanding participation in Alzheimer's related research
The "Mayo Clinic Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center" invites senior care facilities or community groups to partner with them in offering a program to benefit families and communities.
The "Community Education Partnership" Program is targeted to the general community and is not appropriate for staff training.