'SENIOR MOVE PARTNERSHIP'
Member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers.
"The Senior Move Partnership was formed by three senior move management companies. Each are committed to providing the highest standards of practical and emotional support to older adults and their families who are dealing with the transitional process of downsizing/relocating."
"From the moment we start working with you, you can be sure we will be there every step of the way – from helping you find a new home, to arranging your move, to settling you into your new home on moving day."
Senior Move Partnership can help seniors with moving to a nursing or assisted living facility, downsizing, make home modifications and adjustments for aging in place and living in their own home, and property clearance and estate matters.
Examples of how they can help seniors and their families include:
· Advice on housing options from independent to supported living and more.
· Information on local authority care and support funding and eligibility.
· Maximizing income -financial advice and helping access welfare benefits.
· Identifying appropriate properties to view.
· Independent legal and financial advice for the sale.
· Arrangements for the marketing and sale or letting of current property.
· Staging property – to increase the likelihood of a quicker sale.
· Suggestions to assist sort and downsize your belongings.
· Customized floor plans – to help plan new furniture layout.
· Downsizing and Arranging removals.
· Packing and unpacking.
· Arangements for donation, disposal or recycling of possessions.
· Arranging for treasured possessions to be passed to family members.
· Safe and secure disposal of old financial and personal documents.
The Senior Move Partnership is a member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers based in the USA with International branches.
Senior Moving Service and Senior Relocation