"PET PROJECT" PROGRAM
Oakland Park, FL. USA.
Due to the physical and financial restrictions place on individuals with a terminal illness many people are not able to keep feed and care for their pets without assistance.
Some of the Pet Project's services include:
• A low cost pet food bank, and home delivery of pet food for those with limited mobility
• Discounted veterinary services
• Pet transportation to the vet
• Outreach to inform the public of services
• Access to health education and information
• Temporary foster care to pets of clients who are admitted to the hospital
• Volunteers to exercise pets
• Cage, tank and litter box cleaning etc.
The Pet Project's "Angel Sponsor" Program allows businesses or organizations to donate a onetime per year payment to cover the cost of a monthly food bank.