"FIVE WISHES LIVING WILL" PROGRAM
Tallahassee, FL, USA.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Available Across the USA.
The "Five Wishes Living Will" is available in booklet form or online.
The online version allows individuals to complete the form online which can be saved, printed and emailed to an individuals doctor and loved ones.
Five Wishes Living Will lets your family and doctors know:
• Who you want to make health care decisions for you when you can't make them
• The kind of medical treatment you want or don't want near end of life
• How comfortable you want to be near end of life
• How you want people to treat you near end of life
• What you want your loved ones to know near end of life
"Five Wishes Living Will" is written in everyday language and helps start and structure important conversations about care in times of serious illness.
"Five Wishes Living Will" is available in 26 languages some of which include: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified, Croatian, French, German, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Ilocano, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Urdu and Vietnamese.
WATCH VIDEO ON "FIVE WISHES LIVING WILL" PROGRAM