THE NATIONAL MATURE MEDIA AWARDS
Sponsored by The National Association of Area Agencies on Aging, Assisted Living Federation of America, American Custom Publishing Corporation, American Society on Aging.
Across the USA.
"…the nation's largest awards program annually recognizing the best marketing, communications, educational materials and programs for adults age 50 and older."
"There really is a lot of material out there and there has to be some sort of gold standard that shows a product is high quality. Not all of the information that's out there for seniors is high quality and some of it is misinformed.
We want to change that."
"All materials and products must be targeted for seniors' use. 'It may have to do with a color of a brochure or its type font…The end users of these products are seniors, who have to be able to understand it. It also needs to be reliable and valid.' "
- Pat Henze, executive director of the Mature Market Research Center
National Mature Media Awards include products and services targeted to older adults in the following categories:
- Web-based & Mobile Resources for older adults - websites, social media,
e-newsletters, mobile applications, and more.
- Mature Work & Retirement - recognizing changing older adult retirement and work options.
- Education & Training programs - recognizing continuing education, staff training and development and consumer programs.
- Marketing & Communications.
Entries are open to the following industries:
· Community Organizations
· Financial Services
source: seniorawards.com, alfa.org