California, Delaware, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Washington USA.
“Our communities are our residents' homes, and we believe in maintaining our communities with the highest degree of integrity, professionalism and workmanship.”
Every HumanGood affordable housing community is equipped with a customized resident services plan to meet residents' needs.
HumanGood works for the well-being of older adults in the following ways:
- Develops partnerships across the long-term care, affordable housing entities, county and service providers, educational institutions and health care providers.
- Mitigates isolation, hospitalization and nursing home admission by enabling residents to live independently and increase self-sufficiency.
- Advocates on behalf of residents.
- Ensures residents have access to medical and mental health services.
- Collaborates with property management to deliver quality services to residents.
A resident service coordinator helps older adults receive eligible benefits such as financial assistance programs and in-home help that allows seniors to maintain independence.
A life enrichment coordinator promotes customized programs for residents to help maintain physical, cognitive, social, emotional and spiritual well-being. Programs are aimed at building skills and social connections, improving mood, and quality of life.
In addition to providing affordable senior housing Human Good also provides Life Plan Communities offering independent living residences with access to higher levels of care on location if and when needed.
HumanGood offers opportunities for individuals and organizations who would like to help provide seniors with affordable, supportive housing through donations and charitable giving.
Senior Housing, Assisted Living
Senior Subsidized, Affordable Housing Assistance
WATCH VIDEO ON HUMAN GOOD