WYOMING HOME SERVICES
WHATProvides free in-home care services such as personal care and grooming, free cleaning services for elderly, yard maintenance and much more to qualified older adults and others at risk of institutionalization.
WHYTo provide free support services to elderly and others who may not otherwise be able to access assistance. To allow older adults and others to age in their own homes as long as possible.
WHEREWyoming Home Services. Wyoming Department of Health. Wyoming, USA.
Wyoming Home Services can provide older adults and others the following free in-home care services:
- Personal Care Assistance - with activities of daily living, eating, dressing, bathing, toileting, transferring in and out of bed/chair, or walking.
- Chore services – assistance with heavy housework, yard work, or sidewalk maintenance.
- Homemaker services – assistance with preparing meals, shopping for personal items, managing money, using the telephone, free cleaning services for elderly and light housework.
- Respite care services - offers free respite care for caregivers or temporary living arrangements for older persons for a short time.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems – electronic warning device informing emergency personnel of an accident or safety hazard in the home.
- Adult day care –personal care for dependent adults in a supervised, protective, congregate setting during part of the day.
- Care Coordination and Case Management.
- Hospice Services – for the terminally ill, allowing the ill to remain at home with their family.
Senior In Home Care