Online. Across the USA.
"eFuneral was founded out of my personal struggle to plan a funeral for a loved one, who unexpectedly passed away. My cousin died, and my family didn't know how to begin planning his funeral service. It's not that we didn't know where there were funeral homes. There were nearly a dozen within two miles of where he lived - and we were familiar with several of them. We were more interested in understanding why we were to choose one over the other. Our budget was a big concern - but just as important was our desire to have a respectful service for someone who we cared about."
"Up until now, making informed funeral decisions has been nearly impossible. Not only did families have to make quick, expensive, and emotional decisions during a time of crisis, they also had to make those decisions without access to pricing information, ratings, or reviews."
-Mike Belsito, Co-Founder eFuneral.
eFuneral.com provides contact information for every funeral home in the United States along with pricing information, ratings, and reviews for funeral homes in certain states.
eFuneral.com provides an online comparison tool to find a funeral home in a specific area that fits your budget. The website states that users have no commitment or obligation to use any of the services listed.
eFuneral.com provides access to useful funeral planning information and end-of-life tools and resources such as:
- Durable Power of Attorney/Healthcare Power of Attorney.
- Living Will.
- Advance Directive.
- How To Pay for Nursing Home Care.
- Using Medicaid to Pay for Nursing Home Care
- What is an Irrevocable Trust?
- What is Estate Planning and why is it Important?
- How to plan a celebration of life memorial service.
- Dealing with Grief Dealing with the Pain of Losing a Loved One.
- What to do Following the Death of a Loved One.
- End-of-Life Planning Checklist -encouraging people to think about end-of-life preferences and creating a financial inventory to help family manage affairs once a loved one has passed away including information about financial accounts, location of important documents, and online account numbers and passwords.
End of Life Care Programs
WATCH VIDEO ON HOW eFUNERAL.COM WORKS