“Cariloop's Caregiver Support Platform seamlessly bundles the services and tools that make caring for a loved one less disruptive, less stressful and, often, less costly.”
“For most caregivers as they go on this journey they’re averaging somewhere in the area of twenty hours a week that they spend most often times just trying to figure out how to take care of their loved ones instead of actually being present with their loved ones.”
“Let us be the engine and navigator in this process while you as a family focus on being with your loved ones.”
– Michael Walsh CEO Cariloop.
Cariloop supports caregivers by:
- Connecting them with a dedicated health care coach through phone or video chat.
- Online access to healthcare information for multiple family members.
- Creating a caregiver plan including research on services, facilities, steps required and questions for healthcare providers such as doctors, lawyers and other healthcare professionals.
- Caregiver support 24/7
A health care coach will be able connect caregivers to information regarding:
- Understanding how to pay for care - Medicare, Medicaid, Long-Term Care.
- Finding appropriate doctors and specialists such as Neurologists, Gerontologists, Oncologists, Therapist, Rehab.
- Filling out legal documents - Medical/Durable Power of Attorneys, Advance Directives/Living Will
- Interviewing in-home caregivers.
- Researching and visiting care facilities such as Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care.
A health care coach may also be able to recommend assistance for daily tasks such as:
- Personal care bathing, getting dressed, using the restroom, grooming
- Meal preparation and eating or feeding
- Medication management
- Arranging transportation
- Sitting, standing or getting in and out of bed
- Household chores laundry, shopping, cleaning, ardwork
The Cariloop for employers program provides caregiver support for employees which ultimately reduces absenteeism and increases workplace productivity.
Elderly Caregiver Support Programs
WATCH VIDEO ON CARILOOP