App Available Online.
"The stuff that gets stored in CareZone may be quite sensitive, and the site has an emphasis on privacy. There are no ads or other marketing hooks, everything's encrypted and password-protected, and nothing you save will get shared with anyone else."
Others must be invited to join CareZone such as a family member, caregiver, or others available to help in caring for an elderly parent. Once they are granted permission, they are able to share access to the information on a personalized family caregiver support center.
Depending on the settings chosen members of the caregiver support network can then view, add, and edit information in an account and use the journal and calendar to stay coordinated and up to date.
CareZone can be used on tablets, smartphones and computers.
CareZone offers members of the caregiver support network use of the following features:
- Journal - Record thoughts and share what's happening with family, friends and helpers.
- Uploaded Files - Store important documents and choose which files others can access.
- To-Dos - Keep a running list of things that need to get done, and who’s responsible.
- Sharing - Invite family, sitters or others to help care for your loved one.
- Calendar - Schedule events for a loved one. Share and assign tasks.
- Notes - Store and share instructions and other information.
- Contacts - Organize and manage shared lists of key contacts, names and numbers.
- Medications - Track prescriptions, dosages, and schedules.
source: carezone.comMore Family Caregiver Support Programs
WATCH VIDEO ON HOW CAREZONE WORKS