CONSUMER AFFAIRS ELDER ABUSE PREVENTION SEMINAR PROGRAM
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Other departments in attendance at the Consumer Affairs Elder Abuse Prevention Seminar Program include:
* Department of Community and Senior Services – Adult Protective Services.
* Los Angeles County Treasurer – Tax Collector.
* Los Angeles County Bar Association – Elder Law Committee.
* Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health – Office of the Public Guardian.
* California Department of Insurance.
* California Department of Corporations.
The Department of Consumer Affairs can investigate cases of senior financial abuse and holds many senior-related speaking engagements throughout the year. They provide information to the public through a 24-hour telephone service, written publications and on line.